Sunday, August 11, 2013

B O S T A N



We did the Freedom Trail, a red brick road that goes around downtown for two miles so you can see all the historical Revolutionary War sites. Sorry New York, you are now tied with Boston for my top place to live. The history, the food and the cape style houses cannot be beat.

Salt Lake is just missing street performers. How much better would your walk to work be if you saw a scottish-unicycler-juggler? Your day would be better, I promise.



I'm the newest Boston Red Sox fan. I'm new to the whole American passion of baseball, this is only the third game i've been to. We (the Red Sox, obviously) were down 7-1 in the last inning. All the season ticket holders who go to four games a week left, but not us out of towners, we stuck it out for our team. The Red Sox came back and won it in the last inning. BEST GAME EVER. Huge celebrations, people and music all over the streets, I was living in Fever Pitch. Anyway, I like baseball now, it's a fun social activity, and interesting a few minutes out of the game. Go Red Sox!

No comments:

Post a Comment